TCAdmin  - The Game Hosting Control Panel  

Go Back   TCAdmin - The Game Hosting Control Panel > Total Control Admin Panel > Pre Sales Questions

Old 01-04-2011, 11:01 PM

Default Re: Tcadmin Config Files

{-SMAKU-}_MotorMouth, i agree.

my reaction to all of this is:

Wow,

I am amazed that people took the time to dive into the config files and pic them apart! That show's some dedication there. With that said i nore any of our subsidiaries said that we "own" any config listed. We would gladly put a link to every person that was involved in making the config files we have listed at the top of any and all page's if they want to step forward and claim their fame/ownership. Other wise all you have to do is get a copy of Tcadmin, install it and download each config for your own personal copy of the stock version.

What is with the attitude concerning GSP areas? Its like no one wants to share or even help as a community. This is sad if you ask me.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:04 PM

ECF,
i think that an area set aside for the GSP people would be a great idea....of couse it is up the Tcadmin Crew to approve it. I personally would love to see it.
Old 06-18-2016, 05:19 AM

Does anyone have working link for all of these?
Old 06-18-2016, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evcthosting View Post
{-SMAKU-}_MotorMouth, i agree.

my reaction to all of this is:

Wow,

I am amazed that people took the time to dive into the config files and pic them apart! That show's some dedication there. With that said i nore any of our subsidiaries said that we "own" any config listed. We would gladly put a link to every person that was involved in making the config files we have listed at the top of any and all page's if they want to step forward and claim their fame/ownership. Other wise all you have to do is get a copy of Tcadmin, install it and download each config for your own personal copy of the stock version.

What is with the attitude concerning GSP areas? Its like no one wants to share or even help as a community. This is sad if you ask me.
I think you're getting it all wrong. We do help you out as a community.
We help you with pointers and how to get there. Not give you the easy way out.

Many here are still a business. Creating an amazing config with all bells and whistles takes hours if not days. It is this amazing config that puts them ahead of other GSPs. An unique selling point if you will. If they give that away..there goes their lead on the competition.

As I said. I help out, others help out. But we do not give you what you want instantly. We help you, we're willing to help every step of the way. Can't figure something out? Let us know and we'll give you the push in the right direction.