PDA

View Full Version : Modernbill purchasing

studeggle
11-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Do you offer any outright buy options instead of monthly lease on modernbill or do we have to go directly to modernbill for that option?

LFA
11-28-2005, 07:14 PM
resellers are only able to sell leased licenses. You will have to get it directly from them.

AvailNetworks
11-29-2005, 02:27 AM
if you need an owned go through mblicenses.com they will make sure you are done right. I used them for my license and they are in the middle of an order form customization for me now

studeggle
11-29-2005, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the tip AvailNetworks :smile: I'm brandnew to the modernbill arena, up to now I have used a excell sheet and manual billing and account setup getting to be a royal pain though :razz:

Are they charging for the customization?

Can I talk to you off the boards about modernbill? Don't want to hijack TCadmins board :roll: I can be reached at studeggle at cox.net if your open to emailing

AvailNetworks
11-30-2005, 01:37 PM
not a problem, email me anytime at sales***64;availnetworks.net They do charge for customization but it is very reasonable and they do an excellent job

Daersun
12-01-2005, 06:11 PM
I had a really bad exerence with mblicences the owner, stephen tried to charge me 20 bucks to finnish the install he started. I got so upset i switched over to tcadmin :smile:

DougK94
12-01-2005, 07:02 PM
I have heard both good and bad things about mblicenses......A friend had an experience similar to Daersun. In the MB forums others have both praised and cursed them. But personally I have had no dealings with them in any way so it is impossible for me to either recommend them or to say to avoid them.

ECF
12-01-2005, 07:28 PM
I saw good reviews over at WHT as well. Which is why I pointed Jordan to them. I guess they weren't all that good with him :shock:

There is also moderntweak which does about the same thing as mblicenses.

I actually kicked the idea around of hosting modernbill as well. but we don't really want to spend the time supporting the configuration questions etc.. It would take away from TCadmin.